Having healthy skin acne free becomes the desire of every woman. There are many factors that cause acne. From the heredity, stress, increasing testosterone at puberty or menstruation, to pollution. But the main thing is because of excessive production of oil glands that cover the skin pores.
Acne often appears on the skin area that has the most oil glands, such as the face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. Most people, especially young, are vulnerable to acne. However, you can prevent or get rid of acne.
To get healthy skin acne free, here are some tips you need to do:
1. Always keep the face clean, diligently wash the face with soap that matches your skin PH. Avoid soap / cleanser that makes our skin becomes dry after use. Because if our skin is dry then automatically your skin will make more oil. If too much oil, and rarely cleaned, the oil will cover the skin pores and sooner or later the bacteria cause inflammation of acne will go.
2. Diligent exercise or physical akitivitas produce sweat, it produced positive results for reducing the severity of acne.
3. Drink plenty of water. With a good irrigation system in our body, blood or other organs of the body will be more clean and healthy so acne healing process will be faster.
4. Avoid excessive stress can be a trigger because of more and more acne.
5. If the acne appears, do not squeeze your acne, especially if your hands are not clean because of acne will get worse and can lead to other injuries or infections.
6. Avoid fatty foods and multiply the consumption of vitamin C and foods containing zinc.
7. Avoid alcohol. Avoid ingredients that can make your skin dry like alcohol and alcohol-based toners, even though you have oily skin. This product can erode the natural protective layer of moisturizer and skin. Additionally, these products will also get you into trouble tolerate acne medications are prescribed.
8. Use oil-free moisturizer. Healthy skin tend to be moist. Choose an oil-free moisturizer with the words "noncomedogenic" on the label. This means that these products will not clog your pores or cause acne. You may hesitate to apply moisturizer to skin that tends to develop acne. But, a good moisturizer actually helps soothe the skin and prevent acne
9. Choose oil-free sunscreen. Apply an oil-free sunscreen or moisturizer with a sun protection factor (SPF) 15 or higher. This product provides protection from both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB). Chose products with noncomedogenic label, so it does not clog your pores. And apply every two hours.
10. Avoid over-wash your face. Dirty skin does not trigger acne. Washing your face too often and strong it can irritate the skin and aggravate acne. Try washing your face twice a day with mild soap and warm water.