There are several areas of the body that seem easier to accumulate fat, one of them is the stomach area. Stomach fat be one of the most dangerous kind of fat for your health. Visceral fat, the fat on your stomach lining which is located directly above on your abdominal organs, is associated with increased development of some health conditions, such as heart disease and some cancers.
To get rid of the fat in this section, there are ways you can do:
1. Perform fitness and strength training three times a week. This will increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories, even when resting.
2. Stop doing sit ups and do the exercise 500 times more frequent basis, such as using a windmill, sit ups Turkey, and others.
3. Do it 2-3 times per week of high intensity exercise. Not to be too long, just 10-20 minutes if done properly.
4. Try to be more active in their daily activities. even if you spend an hour in the gym every day, there's still a lot of time that could be used to keep it active. Suppose playing with the kids, activities with friends, and others.
5. Sleeping for six to eight hours each night. Believe it or not, the lack of sleep triggers a hormone that can make you fat together and make hard slim.
6. Reduce stress you feel. Try meditation or other techniques that make you calm. Stress triggers cortisol hormone will make you keep adding weight and make you age faster.
7. Consumption ore plenty of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. This means you'll need to eat lean meats, vegetables, and nuts.
8. Reduce consumption of fast food, sweets, and refined sugars. The food is the greatest enemy to reduce fat in the abdomen. In addition, these foods also increase the risk of other diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and more.
9. Drink more water, at least two liters a day. If you are dehydrated, will not be able to burn fat efficiently.
Those are some recommended ways to get rid of stomach fat. Good luck