An egg not only generate power, but also loaded with protein. Do you know how many calories in an egg? In this post we will try to give you eggs calories in each types of cooking method. Eat eggs at breakfast to curb your appetite. Egg contains about 330 calories and can be "live" at all day. Tip: Fried eggs in a nonstick frying pan to get a healthy egg. Dab a small amount of oil in a skillet for a crispy egg without a lot of fat.
According to myrecipes site, egg combination is a healthy breakfast that you can choose. Egg also included in 1500 calories diet method, where at breakfast you eat two pieces of wheat bread, two boiled eggs without the yolk, or one slice of low-fat cheese, and a glass of nonfat milk. This diet is successful because it will not make you hungry and tormented. With 1500 calories diet, this amount is enough to make you stay energized, keep your immune system, as well as keeping the calorie-burning muscle. You also will not feel tired, sick, or hungry.
Eggs calories in each cooking types
- Calories in an egg white 1 egg white serving contained 12 kCal
- Calories in a boiled egg medium sized (57g) contain 84 kCal
- Calories in a fried egg (60gr) contain 107 kCal
- Calories in a poached egg (50gr) contain 74 kCal
- Calories in egg scrambled with milk (120gr - 2 eggs) contain 296 kCal
- Calories in a hard boiled egg (large size about 1.8 oz), contain 78 calories
- Calories in fried egg without added fat (large size about 1.8 oz), contain 78 calories
The calories you’ll get from an omelet increase as the eggs pick up some of the fat you use in the pan, so use as little fat as possible. For example, a plain, two-egg omelet has about 43 more calories than two raw eggs. As a general guideline, plan on getting 188 calories from two large, whole eggs cooked into an omelet. They also contain 12.9 grams of complete protein, which is 28 percent of women’s recommended daily allowance, and 23 percent of men’s. You can also count on getting at least 10 percent of your recommended daily allowance of iron, folate and vitamins A, D and B-12.